Residential/Home HVAC Rebates
As much as half of the energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling. Regular maintenance and exploring other energy-efficient cooling options can have a big effect on your energy savings, electric bill and comfort. Hawaii Energy is currently offering rebates for residential applications for the following:
For Residential Rebate Applications and additional information, please visit https://hawaiienergy.com/for-homes/rebates/hvac.
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Air Conditioner
- Window Air Conditioner Trade-Up
- Solar Attic Fan
- Whole House Fan
COMMERCIAL/BUSINESS HVAC INCENTIVES
Heating and cooling can make up as much as one-third of the energy consumed in a typical building. The below incentives can offset costs and help you to make investments that reduce your energy consumption and lower your energy bills. Hawaii Energy is currently offering incentives for commercial applications for the following:
For Commercial Incentive Applications, Worksheets, and additional information, please visit https://hawaiienergy.com/for-businesses/incentives/hvac.
- Hotel Room Energy Management System
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) for HVAC Fans
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) for HVAC Pump
- Inverter Variable Refrigerant Flow Air Conditioner (IVRF)
- Packaged or Split AC System
- Air and Water-Cooled Chillers